- Updates to AT&T's Data Plans
- Why did I receive an email to verify my email address on August 18, 2020?
- What all is included in the Firmware 8.1.0 update?
- How to use Airstream Smart Control features with the interior control panel
- What all is included in the Firmware 8.0.0 Update?
- What kind of wireless router is in the Airstream Smart and Airstream Connected system?
- What’s the difference between LTE and LTE-A?
- I unable to connect to my router with the Airstream Connected app. What do I do?
- How do I set up my Airstream Connected Kit?
- My internet used to be very fast, but has slowed down. Why?
- Where do I find warranty information on my Airstream Connected Kit?
- I’ve heard a lot about Campground Wi-Fi and we should turn it off. Why?
What size of generator is needed to operate my Airstream?
A 1000 watt generator may be used to charge just the batteries. However, if wanting to run appliances such as microwave or AC units, it is recommended to ha...
Should I apply grease to the hitch ball of my Airstream travel trailer?
To reduce damage from metal to metal contact between the hitch and coupler, it is recommended that you apply a thin layer of grease to your hitch ball befor...
What do I do if my trailer begins to sway while towing?
If sway occurs, the following techniques should be used: 1. Slow down immediately, remove your foot from the accelerator. Avoid using the tow vehicle brakes...
How to Clean the Interior and Exterior of an Airstream
Learn about the best cleaning products for the inside and outside of your Airstream, and get recommendations for how to clean different surfaces. Shop Cl...
How often should I wash the outside of my trailer?
We recommend the trailer be washed about every four weeks and waxed with Walbernize Super Seal, or high quality clearcoat-safe wax, in the spring and fall. ...
Updates to AT&T's Data Plans
AT&T decided to retire the unlimited plans, including the Unlimited Adventure Plan available for Airstream Connected and Airstream Smart devices, effective ...