- Does the router need to stay powered to control/monitor remotely?
- Primary SIM card slot and multiple provider information
- What's included with the Airstream Connected kit?
- 4G LTE-A Data Plans Available for Connected Products
- Getting started with Airstream Connected
- Getting started with Airstream Smart Control Technology
Apps & Technology
What size of generator is needed to operate my Airstream?
A 1,000 watt generator may be used to charge just the batteries. However, if wanting to run appliances such as microwave or air condition units, it is recom...
Should I apply grease to the hitch ball of my Airstream travel trailer?
To reduce damage from metal to metal contact between the hitch and coupler, it is recommended that you apply a thin layer of grease to your hitch ball befor...
What do I do if my trailer begins to sway while towing?
If sway occurs, the following techniques should be used: 1. Slow down immediately, remove your foot from the accelerator. Avoid using the tow vehicle brakes...
How to Clean the Interior and Exterior of an Airstream
Learn about the best cleaning products for the inside and outside of your Airstream, and get recommendations for how to clean different surfaces. Shop Cl...
Your Power System - Everything You Need to Know About Electricity
On this episode of Ask an Airstreamer, an electro-savvy Airstream Ambassador and Airstream’s top product engineer share their tips and tricks to keep the ...
What is Airstream Academy?
Airstream Academy offers Dreamers and Streamers the knowledge to hitch, travel, and camp. Learn the ins and outs of Airstreaming by exploring the most frequ...