- Check for 12-volt power.
- Verify the 30 amp spade fuse, located in the battery box, is not blown.
- Loosen and retighten the jack head to establish a ground to jack post.
The hitch jack may be raised and lowered using the hand crank provided.
Replacing the Power Head
1. Disconnect electrical lead from jack to camper. Remove four screws located on each side of over. Remove top cover. Slide bottom cover down jack leg.
2. Remove two screws attaching motor to jack. Disconnect two electrical wires on motor from switches. Lift motor off of jack.
3. Align motor shaft with groove pin in top of screw shaft. Rotate motor so that slots align with two threaded holes in mounting surface. Attach screws.
4. Reattach wires to motor switch. Verify ground connection and attach top and lower motor cover with four screws.