1. LP detector: 1-amp fuse, behind detector.
2. Battery Separator power line to chassis battery: 150-amp in-line fuse, inside Sprinter battery compartment under the driver’s floorboard.
3. Battery Separator: 7.5 amp, under the passenger seat.
4. Rear view camera/monitor: 2 fuses (5 amp and 1 amp), located above the dome light. Remove light to access.
5. Sofa: 20 amp fuse for backrest and 15 amp fuses for each of the legs. Fuses are self-resetting and located behind the sofa. 7.5 amp USB ports.
6. Water Heater: 5 amp fuse located in front of water heater.