1. Ensure the touring coach is If the touring coach is not properly leveled before extending the slide-out room, the slide-out mechanism may become damaged.
2. Make sure there is adequate space beside the touring coach for the slide-out room to be fully extended.
3. Check the interior of the touring coach to ensure there are no obstructions on the floor or leaning against the wall.
4. Check the exterior of the unit to ensure all exterior compartment doors are closed and all obstructions are removed.
5. Make sure all people stand clear before operation properly leveled and supported using the stabilizing jacks. The control switch is located inside the full height cabinet to the right of the entry door and is labeled for your convenience. The auxiliary section of the Multiplex control panels “Awning and Lifts” screen can also be used. Once pressed the screen will display “OPN” or “CLS” next to the Slide Out option.
6. Depress and hold the switch down (Extend) until the room is fully extended. Only when the room is fully extended is it completely weather tight. Leaving the room partially extended can allow moisture and dirt to enter the touring coach.
7. Depress and hold the switch up (Retract) to retract the room. Make sure the room has fully retracted ensuring a complete seal from the outside.
If the touring coach is not properly leveled before extending the slide-out room, the slide-out mechanism may become damaged. Never drive the touring coach with the slide out room extended.