To reduce the risk of personal injury or damage to the vehicle power train as a result of vehicle/trailer movement, always: • Keep right foot on the brake pedal.
• Shift gear selector lever to position “N”
• Have a second person place wheel chocks on downhill side of left and right trailer wheels
• Slowly release brake pedal allowing vehicle and trailer to roll into chocks until stopped
• Firmly depress parking brake pedal
• Move gear selector lever to position “P”
• On inclines, turn wheels toward the road curb